Are you looking for ways to use holistic cancer care with radiation therapy?
Do you want to use herbs, vitamins, and diet with radiation safely and effectively?
Are you worried about doing radiation therapy because you’ve heard your skin will hurt and you will feel generally blah?
I am here to help you get through this!
Pairing natural medicine with radiation therapy is a natural fit. Natural medicine can help:
- Reduce fatigue
- Protect healthy tissue and skin
- Improve red and white blood cell counts
- Stop nausea
- Relieve pain
- Soothe dry mouth, sore throat, or difficulty swallowing
Why suffer through radiation?
It doesn’t have to be that bad. You too can be “one of the healthy ones” in your oncologist’s office. I will put together a plan that will support you during your treatment.
This is not a generic support plan. It is tailored to specifically address:
- Your radiation treatment … no two treatments affect the body quite the same way
- Lab markers that can help decide treatment options
- Your personal health history
- The type of cancer you have
I will design a treatment plan for you that includes what supplements to take, what to eat, how to improve your treatments effectiveness, and how to stay healthy despite radiation.
Once you are finished with radiation, we will talk about how to detoxify your body and get it back to a vibrant state of health. We will address your survivorship plan and how to reduce your risk of recurrence.
I am here for you every step of the way!
Naturopathic Support Chemo and Radiation Package
If you are looking for integrative natural cancer care while having chemotherapy or radiation, this is the package for you! Dr. Paulson will support you through the different side effects and help your body stay strong and supported during treatment. She will make sure that your current supplements aren’t going to interfere with your treatments, and recommend other therapies, diet strategies, and head to toe wellness support.
This package includes:
- A 1.5 hour session to discuss your health history, cancer history, and current treatment strategy. At the end of this first appointment, you will walk away with a nutrition plan, supplement strategy, and tips to help support your health.
- A 30 minute follow up session once every 2 weeks, for 3 months. That’s 6 follow up sessions to support your unique health needs and holistic cancer treatment.
- 3 additional follow up sessions throughout the year.
This special package was created to help you stay on track, stay well, and feel good during chemotherapy or radiation therapy.