Are you looking for ways to use naturopathic cancer care with chemotherapy?
Do you want to use herbs, vitamins, and diet with chemotherapy safely and effectively?
Are you worried about doing chemo because you’ve heard you’ll feel sick, tired, and generally blah?
I am here to help you get through this!
Pairing naturopathic cancer care with chemotherapy is a natural fit. Natural medicine can help:
- Reduce Fatigue
- Decrease Neuropathy
- Improve red and white blood cell counts
- Stop Nausea
- Relieve Pain
- Weight gain or weight loss
Why suffer through chemotherapy? It doesn’t have to be that bad. You too can be “one of the healthy ones” in your oncologist’s office. I will put together a plan that will support you during your treatment.
This is not a generic support plan. It is tailored to specifically address:
- Your chemotherapeutic regime … no two drugs interact with natural medicine quite the same way
- Lab markers that can help decide treatment options
- Your personal health history
- The type of cancer you have
I will design a treatment plan for you that includes what supplements to take, what to eat, how to improve your treatment’s effectiveness, and how to stay healthy despite being on chemotherapy.
Once you are finished with chemotherapy, we will talk about how to detoxify your body and get it back to a vibrant state of health. We will address your survivorship plan and how to reduce your risk of recurrence.
I am here for you every step of the way!
Naturopathic Support Chemo and Radiation Package
If you are looking for integrative natural cancer care while having chemotherapy or radiation, this is the package for you! Dr. Paulson will support you through the different side effects and help your body stay strong and supported during treatment. She will make sure that your current supplements aren’t going to interfere with your treatments, and recommend other therapies, diet strategies, and head to toe wellness support.
This package includes:
- A 1.5 hour session to discuss your health history, cancer history, and current treatment strategy. At the end of this first appointment, you will walk away with a nutrition plan, supplement strategy, and tips to help support your health.
- A 30 minute follow up session once every 2 weeks, for 3 months. That’s 6 follow up sessions to support your unique health needs.
- 3 additional follow up sessions throughout the year
This special package was created to help you stay on track, stay well, and feel good during chemotherapy or radiation.