You are not alone.
Schedule your free Get to Know Me Consultation.
Are you looking for ways to use natural medicine with radiation?
Do you want to use herbs, vitamins, and diet with radiation safely and effectively?
Are you worried about doing radiation because you’ve heard your skin will hurt and you will feel generally blah?
I am here to help you get through this!
Pairing natural medicine with chemotherapy is a natural fit. Natural medicine can help:
- Reduce fatigue
- Protect healthy tissue and skin
- Improve red and white blood cell counts
- Stop nausea
- Relieve pain
- Soothe dry mouth, sore throat, or difficulty swallowing
Why suffer through radiation?
It doesn’t have to be that bad. You too can be “one of the healthy ones” in your oncologist’s office. I will put together a plan that will support you during your treatment.
This is not a generic treatment plan. It is tailored to specifically address:
- Your radiation treatment … no two treatments affect the body quite the same way
- Lab markers that can help decide treatment options
- Your personal health history
- The type of cancer you have
I will design a treatment plan for you that includes what supplements to take, what to eat, how to improve your treatments effectiveness, and how to stay healthy despite radiation.
Once you are finished with radiation, we will talk about how to detoxify your body and get it back to a vibrant state of health. We will address your survivorship plan and how to reduce your risk of recurrence.
I am here for you every step of the way!
Naturopathic Support Chemo and Radiation Package
If you are looking for integrative natural cancer care while having chemotherapy or radiation, this is the package for you! Dr. Paulson will support you through the different side effects and help your body stay strong and supported during treatment. She will make sure that your current supplements aren’t going to interfere with your treatments, and recommend other therapies, diet strategies, and head to toe wellness support.
This package includes:
- A 1.5 hour session to discuss your health history, cancer history, and current treatment strategy. At the end of this first appointment, you will walk away with a nutrition plan, supplement strategy, and tips to help support your health.
- A 30 minute follow up session once every 2 weeks, for 3 months. That’s 6 follow up sessions to support your unique health needs.
- 3 additional follow up sessions throughout the year.
If you were to pay for each of these sessions separately, you would pay over $1225.00.
This special package was created to help you stay on track, stay well, and feel good during chemotherapy or radiation.
For just $997.00, you will have over 10 one-on-one sessions with Dr. Heather Paulson.